The Loop (TV)
|This page is now off limits!
|This article has been protected from editing.|
Reason: Annoying, trolling editor.
The protection to this page will be removed sooner or later. Want to request an edit? Notify an admin so they can add it in for you.
Arturo Santiago (or just simply Dr. Santiago) is a minor character in The Loud House, and he is the father of Bobby and Ronnie Anne and the ex-husband of Maria Santiago. He was first mentioned in "A Tale of Two Tables".
He's a Latin-American man with black shaggy hair, a mustache, and a beard. He wears a light green t-shirt, a stethoscope, blue jeans, white socks with orange horizontal stripes, and red shoes.
- It was revealed in "Friended! with the Casagrandes" that Arturo lives in Peru. Though, he now lives in Great Lakes City after the events of "Operation Dad".
- In "Friended! with the Casagrandes", Arturo and Maria are confirmed to be split up, which means that they are likely separated or possibly even divorced.
- In "Operation Dad", it is revealed that they are actually divorced.
- His Polish voice actor, Krzysztof Szczerbiński, also voices Bud Grouse and Sergio.
- Despite the fact his voice actor is Mexican and he self-dubbed in various occasions (including Dora and the Lost City of Gold), he didn't dub his own character in the Latin American dub.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.