David is a minor character in The Loud House. He makes his first appearance in "L is for Love".
He has fair skin, black bowl cut hair, wears glasses, and has freckles. He wears a yellow sweater with lines, a white lab coat, blue gray pants, and brown shoes.
- David's voice actor, Richard Horvitz, also voices Chaz and Skippy.
- His appearance is similar to Mandark from Dexter's Laboratory.
- In "L is for Love", David is seen attending Lisa's class, but in "Friend or Faux?", he isn't seen in Lisa's class.
- This could mean two things:
- Either "Friend or Faux?" takes place before "L is for Love"
- Or David was absent in class for some reason.
- His buck teeth looks similar to Lincoln's, even having a chip in them.
- This makes him the third character to have Lincoln's chipped teeth.