The Finish the Lyrics Challenge is a promotional video created by Nickelodeon's YouTube channel. It was released on July 11, 2018.
The main task of this video is to determine which of the provided song lyrics is correct.
This episode features songs that were played throughout the show.
- Crashing through the crowded halls
- Dodging girls like ping-pong balls
- A. Just to reach the bathroom on time
- B. Just to say "hello" to a mime
- C. Gotta find a word that can rhyme
- I don't think they've been fed, in a long long time
- Every corner every door
- Watch out they ain't herbivores
- Ghastly ghouls out for blood
- Sorry bud, you got tricked
- You got tricked
- You got punked and pranked with a spooky twist
- A. Before I fly to France on a big broomstick
- B. Before we get these ants on a Pogo stick
- C. Before you wet your pants, better get out quick
- [Lynn Sr.]
- Wanted a family vacation
- Just to get out of town
- Had it all planned
- Packed up the van
- Ended up in a ditch somehow
- We've got the blues, baby
- Those road trippin' blues
- [Chorus (Lori, Leni, Luan, Lana, Lola, Lisa)]
- Bad, bad news
- These seats smell weird
- The baby is crying
- A. She's probably mad we left her behind
- B. We ran into some random guy named Brian
- C. From all of the poo poo that she's been supplying
- On the first day of Christmas, the Loud House gave to me
- A. A big old block of Swiss cheese
- B. A big bucket full of big bees
- C. A phone plan for me and Bobby
- This lab's so amazing, it's making me sing
- With so many test tubes, my tests won't go wrong
- This lab is where I belong
- No wailing guitars, and no spooky sis
- A. No cupcake dilemmas, you can even hear this
- B. No froggy dilemmas, no parties to miss
- C. No princess dilemmas, no froggies to kiss
- The best dang brother anywhere around
- Lincoln Loud, Lincoln Loud
- The best dang brother anywhere around
- Luna: He helped me get this T that's sweaty
- Luan: (as Mr. Coconuts) He helped me get red carpet ready
- Leni: He helped us buy that closet thing
- A. I told you guys, I just wanna sing
- B. I hold the fries and onion rings
- C. I told you guys, I don't want to sing
- Dropping records on a weekly basis
- Playing shows in exotic places
- Rocking out to a cheering crowd
- A. Hear them screaming Luna Loud
- B. Trying to make my parents proud
- C. Make it rain just like a cloud
- I used to think that Christmas was
- About the wish list filled with stuff
- I never really needed, anyway
- A. It's a time for snow, a time for play
- B. It's all about Santa and his sleigh
- C. But as long as we're together, it's a holiday
- Me time, a little room to breathe time,
- A little quiet and peace, I've never had.
- At least I'm never lonely,
- We're never lacking for a sports team,
- A. This crazy's not that bad
- B. This baby's not that sad
- C. This lazy dog's a dad
- That's the way we show our love
- In the Loud House (Loud House)
- Laundry piles stacked up high
- Hand-me-downs that make me cry
- Stand in line to take a pee
- A. Hurry up! Pretty please!
- B. Never any privacy
- In the Loud House! In the Loud House!
- One boy, ten girls
- (Wouldn't trade it for the world!)
- Loud! House! Loud! Loud House!
- A. Doo doo
- B. Woo woo
- C. Poo poo
You're a Loud House music maestro
You're a true Loud House song super fan
You're a Loud House lyrical genius!
This episode features songs that were played throughout "Really Loud Music".
1. Play it Loud
- First things first, I ain't no second place
- Rules are meant for bending till they break
- Right or wrong with no exceptions
- Rocking out my way
- Play it loud! Play it loud!
- A. I'm about to blow your speakers out
- B. Time to rock the world upside down
- C. I got no time for turning it down
2. Best Buds
- And the beat goes on and on
- Even if we get it wrong
- A. 'Cause friends don't think they're just in sync
- B. No need to get it right, when I'm by your side
- C. Dance, get loose, be a silly goose
3. Luan's Laugh Parade
- Every now and then, I think the world's a scary place
- But I remember it looks better
- A. Squirting water in your face
- B. When there's braces on your face
- C. With a pie thrown at your face
4. What Have I Done?
- Someone real, with imperfections
- I can't deal no direction
- A. Lost the map, where it was leading me to
- B. The real Luna Loud needs a vacation
- C. Got off course, gotta find my own way
5. Best Thing Ever
- Friday nights, summer light
- Just me, my friends and I
- Top down, peel out
- But I'm yelling at my mom
- A. 'Cause she never thinks she's wrong
- B. 'Cause she took my phone away!
- C. 'Cause I'm still too young to drive
6. Toilet Jam
- A plumber's job is never done
- Especially in this house
- I've been dubbed the number one
- To get the number twos to go down
- But when life throws me a storm
- A. I face it 'cause I'm strong
- B. I still sing along
- C. I fix the family clogs
7. What Everybody Wants
- We just want to la, la, la, la, la
- All day long
- Everybody loves this, everybody does this
- A. Everybody sing along
- B. I think I just made a hit song
- C. I'm just gonna do it too
- When he IMs my friends, is he trying to get me?
- Look at this one again, what do you think it means?
- A. He likes you... but is literally immature
- B. He's got a big crush on you
- C. He's gotta like you for you
9. Get Pumped!
- Get pumped (what!)
- Get ready (huh!)
- This beat's about to get heavy (oh yeah!)
- Rough riders!
- A. The sound of the crowd when I crush the game
- B. If I wanna win, I just gotta play
- C. That's the sound of me winning all day
10. Periodic Table Rap
- Yo, yo, yo
- I make this Bunsen burner start to overflow
- Mix some dope rhymes with a little H2O
- My idiom for indium is shine like gold
- Barium, radium, don't you be afraidium
- A. I'm packing the palladium, they'll call it "Lisa Stadium"
- B. Rhymes so unstable, they're on the periodic table
- C. Spitting sick rhymes, is easy for my mind
11. Song of Silence
- The universe is empty.
- And there's nothing to be sure of but darkness.
- There's no music in the void, so why bother anyway?
- A. Embrace the mystery, own the alone
- B. That's why I write poems, I don't really sing... sigh
- C. Embrace the emptiness, own the futility
12. Glam Song
- A little lip gloss keeps me going all day long
- When my high heels hit the floor
- A. The applause becomes a roar
- B. My style cannot be ignored
- C. They say I'm so adorb!
Loud House music fan
Loud House music maestro
Loud House lyrical genius!
| v - e - d Promotional Videos