Gus' Games and Grub is an arcade and pizzeria located in Royal Woods. It first appeared in "The Waiting Game", and was also seen at the end of "Dance, Dance Resolution".
Gus' Games and Grub is Royal Woods' residential arcade and pizzeria that was revealed to have been founded by a father-and-son duo called Gamesngrub.
In "The Waiting Game" Lori worked there as waitress.
In "Net Gains", it is revealed that the restaurant sponsors the Garlic Nets.
In "Room and Hoard," Lincoln and Lola won some prizes from the prize wall winning a ring toss game.
Listen Out Loud
- "Lincoln & Clyde Review Gus' Games & Grub"
- Root Beer
- Pepper Flakes
- Marinara Dipping Sauce
- Heart Shaped Cookie
- Lover’s Sundae For Two
- Spaghetti Pizza
- Garlic Knots
- Hot Wings
- According to Ronnie Anne's bio, she often came to this location to play video games.
- In "The Waiting Game", Lori is an employee at Gus' Games and Grub.
- Lincoln also worked there in Lori's place.
- Lincoln & Ronnie Anne's VLOG reveals that one of their pizzas involves four different types of cheese, salami, pepperoni, bacon, and sausage.
- "Grub Snub" shows that they have an "ice bar", which includes variants of ice such as "blobby", "lumpy", "cubed", "shaved", "flaked", "still", "sparkling", "diet", and "pebbled".
- "Flee Market" reveals that the first time Lori and Bobby ate pizza together was here, and that Bobby burnt his tongue during the date.
| v - e - d The Loud House locations