The Loop (TV)
This page is a comprehensive list of Lucy Loud popping up and scaring people, sorted by episodes from the Shorts, Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, and Season 5.
- She appears further down the hallway while Lincoln is running to the bathroom and asks him if he's ready to hear her poem.
- The first time, she scares Lincoln when she's sitting on the sofa when he believes he has preoccupied all his sisters so he can watch his show.
- The second time, she scares him when she's right behind him in the dark when he does a headcount.
- The third time, she scares all her siblings at the very end.
- She scares Lincoln inside the vents as he tries to sneak into Lori's room.
- First, she scares Lincoln, Lori, and Lisa by appearing right behind them to present to Lori her poem dedicated to Bobby as thanks to Lori for driving her to the cemetery.
- Then she scares Lincoln and Leni when she wants to help them with the driving lessons because she can't write any more Bobby poems.
- She appears right behind Lincoln to greet him a good morning and asks for a word that rhymes with "choose".
- She appears twice in the hallway when Lincoln is skating down it; the second time, before she can ask for a word that rhymes with "blame", he gives her some suggestions without being startled.
- She is right behind Lincoln and starts reading her poem called "Failure" to him.
- She appears next to him outside his room after he changes shoes after stepping in Lily's dirty diaper and continues reciting her poem.
- She appears behind him to continue her poem until he tells her to stop and go to the car.
- She appears in Lincoln's room to tell him about a dream she had the previous night.
- She pops her head out of the fireplace and scares Luna, telling her to keep it down while she's working on her poetry.
- She startles all her siblings when she blames Leni for easily losing; this eliminates her from the bet.
- She appears in the pool floating to see if she's a witch, which startles Lincoln.
- She scares Lisa during everyone fighting over who gets Lily; however, this happens off-screen.
- She sneaks up behind Lincoln in his room twice; the first time is to join him in his quest to find out who clogged the toilet, and the second time is to thank him for taking the rap for her.
- She reveals to be on the sofa watching the news report about what happened to the rest of her sisters before revealing she had become a vampire.
- She sneaks up behind and scares the exterminator to throw him off his trail by saying Frank ran into the bathroom.
- She closes the fridge door behind Lincoln to tell him that she washes the dishes with Luan and Lynn.
- She, along with all her other sisters sans Luna, appear outside of Lincoln's room to warn him not to let Luna find out about the SMOOCH concert.
- She pops up towards Lincoln when he finds the second clue to the money.
- She, along with all her other sisters, appears not only right behind the front door but also right behind Lincoln outside to scold him for ditching them and not taking them to Burpin' Burger.
- She appears next to most of her siblings to inform them that Luan's fortune had come true.
- She, along with all her other sisters, confronts Lincoln when he gets home to find out if Ronnie Anne asked him to the Sadie Hawkins Dance.
- She pops up next to Lincoln, Bobby, and Clyde and startles them when presenting Lori's thank you gift to Clyde for going with her to the fair.
- She slams open the door to the Loud parents' room after Lincoln tries to use Lisa's chicken soup blaster to give Rita some soup. Lincoln is especially scared because Lucy was supposedly infected.
- She appears out of the darkness in the attic and startles Lincoln and Hugh to recite her poem dedicated to the latter.
- In a flashback, she startles Bobby while he is in the bathroom by popping up in the hole in the floor.
- She pops up in front of Lincoln in the kitchen to ask about a word that rhymes with tomb.
- She startles Clyde from the air vent to ask him about meeting a soulmate.
- She appears behind Clyde in Lincoln's room to ask him where the latter is.
- When Lincoln was looking for a ghost, Lucy pops up in front of him to ask him what he's doing.
- She pops up behind Lincoln while he's working on his model of the solar system.
- She startles Rocky right after he finds her container of fake blood in the refrigerator.
- Lucy herself is startled when she finds Rocky standing beside her right after she closes the refrigerator.
- Both Lucy and Rocky spook Lincoln and Rusty when they're bringing their project to school.
- She appears next to Silas on the stone wall in the cemetery to see if he's the one who sent the first love letter, causing him to fall off.
- Lucy and then Haiku spook Lincoln and Clyde when they try to sneak into the Morticians Club group photo.
- She scared her siblings when they paint the bathroom pink.
- She scared her siblings in the bathroom again, only when they're brushing their teeth, and their voices didn't make screaming sounds.
- She scares Lola from behind her to get her to read her vampire romance novel for the contest.
- She scares Lincoln at the beginning while waiting in line to use the bathroom.
- She herself got startled by Lori and Leni.
- She pops up at Luan numerous times to get advice for her theater performance.
- After Luan closed the refrigerator.
- When Lucy visit Luan's room.
- When Lucy visit the bathroom where Luan brushing her teeth.
- When Lucy blocked the TV when Luan watching her TV.
- She scared Lisa to ask her about checking her pulse.
- She startled Lincoln after taking the remote control away from him.
- She startled Lincoln in the kitchen after she and Haiku suggested blood sausage for lunch. When Clyde turns around and sees Haiku, he also got startled by her.
- Lucy and the rest of the family appear behind Lisa while she's at the fridge.
- She scares Lincoln and Clyde after they opened the coffin.
- Lucy hangs from the vents while Lynn Sr. is performing as Fenton for Lily.
- She pops up in Vanzilla while Rita is reading a book.
- She pops up behind Lincoln and Lily while they're applying sunscreen.
- She pops up behind Lincoln, Clyde and Kotaro while they're at the ATM machine.
- She pops up behind Lincoln's locker.
- She pops up in front of Lincoln in the living room.
- She pops up next to Lynn while watching a sports injury DVD.
- She pops up behind Principal Huggins and Cheryl in Huggins' office.
- She and the Morticians' Club members suddenly pop up in front of Lincoln when he mentions ghosts.
- In Lola's Podcast, Lucy scares Lynn and Lana, and she says that she moves around the universe by popping up someplace.
- One of the conspiracy theories is that she can teleport or is a ghost because of her ability to pop up.
- Lucy pops up in Lincoln's treehouse with an ice cream cone, and sarcastically "congratulates" Lincoln and Clyde for missing the ice cream truck.
- She pops up and scares Lincoln to warn him about ghosts in his room.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.