Maria Casagrande-Santiago is Bobby and Ronnie Anne's mother.
She is a tall woman with dark tan skin, black hair tied up in a tight bun, and two pairs of eyelashes.
She has been seen wearing two different nurse's outfits:
- While working at the Royal Woods Hospital, she wears a white scrub, a white cap with a red cross, and black short heeled shoes.
- While working at the Great Lakes City Hospital, she wears a blue scrub with a white long-sleeved shirt underneath, and white shoes.
In "The Loudest Thanksgiving", she wears a pink sweater, purple pants, and flats.
- In "Changing the Baby", it's revealed that Lori apparently gave Maria a brooch that used to belong to Great Grandma Harriet.
- In "Shell Shock", it is revealed that she is a nurse.
- Her high heels look similar to Ms. DiMartino's.
- Both Aleksandra Radwan (Polish) and Talya Barkai (Hebrew), also voiced Lily and Leon.
- Maria constantly wears her nurse uniform, even when she isn't at work.
- Though she has occasionally been seen without her hat. However, in "The Loudest Thanksgiving" she is seen wearing normal clothes.