Maria Casagrande-Santiago is a supporting character in The Loud House. She is Bobby and Ronnie Anne's mother.
She is a tall and slim woman, with dark tan skin, black hair tied up in a tight bun, and two pairs of eyelashes.
She has been seen wearing two different nurse's outfits:
- While working at the Royal Woods Hospital, she wears a white scrub, a white cap with a red cross, and black short heeled shoes.
- While working at the Great Lakes City Hospital, she wears a blue scrub, with a white long-sleeved shirt underneath, and white shoes.
Her casual attire consists of a pink sweater, purple pants, and flats.
- In "Changing the Baby", it is revealed that Lori apparently gave Maria a brooch that used to belong to Great Grandma Harriet.
- In "Shell Shock", it is revealed that she is a nurse.
- Both Aleksandra Radwan (Polish) and Talya Barkai (Hebrew), also voiced Lily and Leon.
- Maria constantly wears her nurse uniform, even when she isn't at work.
- Though she has occasionally been seen without her hat. However, in "The Loudest Thanksgiving" she is seen wearing normal clothes.
- In "Friended! with the Casagrandes", it is confirmed that she and her husband are split up, meaning that they're either separated or possibliy divorced.
- It "Store Wars with the Casagrandes", it is revealed that she used to work in the mercado, and it was her first job.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.