My name is Harold M. Burton. I've been a huge fan of Cartoon Network and Nick.
My all-time favorite shows are Family Guy, Dan Vs., Gravity Falls, Regular Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Steven Universe, Bob Burgers, South Park, The Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, Friends, The Amazing World of Gumball, Pokémon, Summer Camp Island, and The Loud House.
How I got into The Loud House
was watching YouTube, as usual, I was going on the Nick YouTube and saw a promo for this show, after I watched it, I was super stoked and praised the animation and/or humor.
Here are my very close friends on the wiki.
One of my jobs on the wiki is writing the synopsis/plot for a majority of the Season 1 episodes. Also, I added one photo for each of the episodes. I'm officially now a Rollback on the wikia.
1. Lincoln - He's the main character of the show, and the only boy in the family, usually, I hate it when his sisters interfere in his life or they just flat out hate him. He always has a plan for everything.
1. Leni. - She's arguably my favorite sister and my favorite of the oldest siblings, she may be stupid and forgetful, but really funny, pretty, and sweet. Her personality is really fun to see at.
2. Luan - Her jokes are funny, but I hate when everyone hates Luan for her jokes, only Lynn Sr, their father, likes her jokes. In April Fools Rules, she was an absolute psychopath with her pranking.
3. Lisa - Okay, reason she's lower on the list, she always has her experiments explode around the house, illegally test subject her siblings, and she always corrects her siblings or says something intelligent, it annoys me. Although it can be funny.
4. Lola - Her character is just funny. She always fights with Lana, which is hilarious to see. In A Tattler's Tale and Out of the Picture, she has develop into a much better character, and one of my fav. characters.
5. Lily - She is really cute and funny, every time she walks around nude or poops in her diaper, I laugh my socks off, mostly, I love how Luna and Lincoln carry her and love her, in Changing the Baby, how they bond was perfect.
6. Lana - She is a tomboy, a girl who enjoy, act, and/or dressed like a boy. She always plays with mud and with frogs, which is cool. She is close to Lincoln and always fights with Lola, she also owns a snake. A SNAKE!
7. Lynn - Even if she's lower, she is hilarious, she is very athletic, sporty, and/or reckless towards Lincoln and sometimes, to Lucy too. She always bullies and/or attacks her brother.
8. Lucy - She always pops up and scares her siblings, which makes me laugh every time, ever since her personality about gothic and poetry, she became a fan favorite to many, but not to me.
9. Luna - She is one loud of a person, she is rocking and loud. She, sometimes, can get boring at times, hence why she's lowest on my list.
10. Lori - One of the most difficult of the siblings, even if she loves Lincoln and Leni, she always cares about her phone and Bobby, which is messed up.
Mount AvaLoud (FirstDrellSpectre's favorite) - While on a snow vacation at a snow resort, the siblings cause an avalanche, Lynn and Lincoln fight, leading the latter to ran away.
Enough Lana'ing Around - After Lana dirtying up the whole house, she is forced into going camping with Lincoln. As the two prepare to go, Luan, Leni, and Lucy decide to tag along as well.
Hullaba-Luan - Feeling sorry for Lincoln when he failing science at school, Luan decides to take him to a local carnival to cheer him up. There, Lincoln learns how Luan got into comedy.
Ditzy Attraction - After winning a boy's heart, Lincoln and Leni went on a double date. on a later date, Lincoln discovers Lucas already had a girlfriend, infuriating Lincoln.
Pool of Pity - After Lincoln nearly drowns during the siblings' pool party, he've develop aquaphobia/hydrophobia, the fear of water. The girls then take Lincoln to the beach to help overcome his fears.
Loud-O-Ween - On Halloween night, the siblings are going trick-or-treating, Lucy decide to take them to the local cemetery. They then find an old abandoned house. Unfortunately, they're forced into staying at the house, after a rainstorm.
Blackout Day - When a violent thunderstorm roll into Royal Woods, the 11 siblings are forced to reside into the basement til it's over.
Treetop Troubles - Due to the girls nosiness of his own home, Lincoln, with Lana's help, decide to build him his personal tree house. While in there, Lola thinks Lincoln haven't learn his lesson of ignoring his family.
Musical Madness (Marv argon's favorite) - Having trouble with playing the flute in his music class, Luna helps Lincoln with his flute playing before his school concert.
Soccer Shenanigans - Lincoln learns that he needs to try out for a sport to keep an A+ in gym class, so Lynn decides to train Lincoln for soccer.
Sandy Situation - Lincoln wants to win an upcoming sandcastle building contest, so he ask the twins for assistance, who are expert builders. Unfortunately, while at the park, the two have an argument that causes the two disband and it's up to Lincoln to help the two make up.
Zoomania - After Lola treats Lincoln selfishly one morning, Lana decides to take him to a zoo to cheer her brother up. Later, Lincoln then get trapped in the lion habitat, making Lana into rescuing him.
Behavior Blast - After Lincoln drinks one of Lisa's potions, he splits into ten versions of himself, each with his core emotions. The girls are happy that they're 10 Lincolns, but they now miss their one and only brother, they must make 10 Lincolns back into one.
Louds of the Renaissance - When Lincoln fails to try out for a play about the Renaissance, the girls take him to a Renaissance Fair to cheer him up.
Winter Wonder-Louds - During a snowy night at the Loud House, Lincoln and his sisters decide to tell three anthological winter stories.
Off-Loud - The siblings are spending time on their electronics, it was cut off the next morning. The siblings then find ways to pass the time while the internet is off.</span>
Cap-less - When Lana show Lincoln all of her hats, Lola see's Lincoln and she's enraged. The twins then have a huge fight and Lola accidentally rips Lana's hay. Incensed that she lost her hat, Lana snaps at Lola. Afterwards, Lana tells Lincoln and co. how she got her hat.
Two Genders, Eleven Children - After the events of One of the Boys, Lincoln begin to question about his gender. The girls then insult Lincoln and his gender, he's devastated at this and the girls all show how each gender is apart from each other by spending time with each other.
5 Bundles of Energy - While the younger siblings looking for something to do for the weekend, they ask the older siblings, but they're busy. So, they go to a resort with Lincoln, who won a contest for it.</p>
Full of Sparkle - After Lincoln bought Leni a new necklace for her birthday, he soon lost it while at the park with Lily, who he left by accident.</span></p>
An Antidote for Addiction - Lana begins having an unhealthy obsession with dog biscuits, after eating them. This annoys the siblings into trying to stop Lana with her addiction.
DogNA - When Lisa was experimenting with animal DNA, she inadvertently letting her chemicals to turn Lincoln into a dog. While they love having Lincoln as a dog, they later having second thoughts.
Risky Bees-ness - Lincoln need some money, so he decides on beekeeping. He, along with Lola and Luan, help raising bees and make honey.
Drainbow - When Lisa creates another one of her inventions, she accidentally erases the world's color. Luckily, the siblings decide to take advantage of this monochrome world to a world of old cartoons.</p>
Big Sister Supervision - After feeling he have made bad choices in his life, Lincoln decides to ask his older sisters to make all his decisions for him.
A Couple of Stuck-Ups - After a glue mishap, Lori and Lincoln gotten stuck by their hands and tries to find ways to get unstuck.
Secret Meadow - One day at the park, Lincoln finds a quiet and peaceful meadow, he decide to keep this for himself. However, Lana founds out and they decide to make it their secret spot.</span>
Birthday Up to an Eleven - One morning at the Loud House, the siblings are looking at their childhood scrapbook. After seeing one of their photos, the kids then reminisce Lincoln's 11th Birthday.</span></p>
The Princess and the Boy - After a fight just before their family vacation, the parents forces Lincoln and Lola into staying home during their vacation.
Karate Linc - When Lincoln keeps getting attacked by a bully in school, Lynn helps Lincoln defending himself by giving him karate lessons.
A Poetic Situation - At school, Mrs. Johnson makes the entire class each write a poem, and to read them in front of the whole class. Lincoln is having trouble, so he asked for the assistance of Lucy.
Sandcraft - When Lincoln gets bored at the house, he then bought a new game for his computer. He (and the sisters) then get addicted to it.
Twin Divide - When Lana and Lola keep constantly fighting over everything, most often their room. Lincoln, fed up with their behavior, decides to place a divider in the twins' room.
Snowmageddon - It's getting close to winter at the Loud House, and Luan is doing snow-related pranks. Lincoln then resorts to all tactics to not get pranked by her older sister.
Wood You Did It? - One morning at the Loud House, Luan discovers that her dummy, Mr. Coconuts is broken. This ends up greatly upsets Luan into accusing everyone as a suspect. She, along with Lincoln, eventually inspect the family, Sherlock Homes style.
March It Off - One day, Lincoln is getting ready for his school marching band. Unfortunately, ten of his classmates all gotten either injured or sick. So, Lincoln then ask his sisters to fill in the spots for his band.
A Pattern of Madnesss - One day at school, Lincoln's class must create a five course fashion line (in patterns)for his home ec. class. Luckily, his sister Leni is able to help Lincoln..
A Pun-Filled Contest - One Summer day, Luan is coming up with some jokes and/or puns for a contest at a festival she's going to. Lincoln decides to work with Luan and the two are creating jokes together.
Loudimals - After a mishap with Lisa experimenting with some animal DNA after the family went to the zoo, the effects turn the entire Loud family into animals.
Top 3 Most Favorites
Top 3 Least Favorites