|There's only one rule in this house: stay out of my bedroom!|
|This page should fall under the wiki's user page policy and should only be edited by Positron has already been registered.|
|Edits of Positron has already been registered on The Loud House Wiki|
|User blog comment:||391|
If you think you're missing from the list message me about it on my wall.
- Clyde is a great character. I think he's funny and interesting enough, and I don't mind his nosebleeds much.
- Clincoln episodes are usually some of the best and I don't think there are too many of them. (They're my second favorite kind of episode behind episodes with the whole family)
- Sid Chang, then, I find uninteresting and generic as a best friend for Ronnie, I don't mind her but I never got the hype.
- The episodes with sisters alone tend to be less interesting, I usually get enjoyment more from the dynamic between characters (especially sisters and Lincoln, or Lincoln and his family) than the characters themselves.
- The episodes with fights or "mean spirited" moments have sometimes ended up as my favorites, I enjoy episodes with a fast pace or where things escalate and these episodes usually do a good job of that.
- Season 1 is my favorite due to Savino's direction and the way plots are set up, as well as having the most humor and best character interactions. For the most part I like every season though.
- You couldn't really get me to care about development or worldbuilding or anything like that. It's nice but a veerrryy low priority of what I expect from this show.
- Repeated plots are okay in my book as long as they're executed well.
- Romance or ship focused episodes are boring and uninteresting, and tend to have big story problems.
- The Casagrandes is boring, there's almost no conflict, I'd rather stick with the Louds.
TLH Episode Opinions
- Brawl in the Family is amazing. I'd definitely consider it a classic episode.
- No Such Luck is great and Lincoln deserved what he got.
- Ruthless People is great, one of the best in season 3 and it's one of the least boring too.
- Friendzy is another one of my faves, I just really like fast paced or competitive plots.
- Sound of Silence is very funny, I don't mind Lola in it and even though I can respect Lincoln's need for privacy I still think he sort of deserved what he got again, for ignoring his sisters.
- Kings of the Con wasn't that bad. Sure it was boring and not much of anything happened but it's completely inoffensive. There were some really good parts too, like the sisters saving Lincoln and Clyde at the end.
- Yes-Man sucks. It's sooo boring and the ending's very contrived. I laughed at almost nothing here and the whole thing feels stale and repetitive.
- (Not sure how unpopular these are) L is for Love and Racing Hearts are both terrible episodes, and for a while made me like Luna the least.
- Most Clincoln episodes which most people would give an average rating, I'd give them way higher ratings (The Whole Picture, Kick the Bucket List, and Deal Me Out are three I can think of off the top of my head that I'd call perfect or nearly perfect.)
- SpongeBob is the best show Nick has ever had or has and probably always will be.
- Some infamous episodes I like of SB that others don't: One Coarse Meal, Stuck in the Wringer (perfect episode), The Splinter, Ink Lemonade, Slide Whistle Stooges (another perfect episode), That Sinking Feeling, Pet Sitter Pat, To Love a Patty, Toy Store of Doom, The Card, Dumped, Tentacle Vision, Jolly Lodgers, The Nitwitting, Driven to Tears, and Squid Wood, among others.
- Fanboy and Chum Chum is a genuinely good show. It's fun to watch, the characters are appealing and I don't find it annoying, I guess you could call it a guilty pleasure.
- Uncle Grandpa too.
- Teen Titans Go is really funny at some points. Still wouldn't say it's better than the original though.
- I've never liked Steven Universe.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends only has two bad episodes: The Little Peas and I Only Have Surprise For You. Everything else is really good.
- Green bananas are the best tasting ones. Once they get ripe they're not as good.
- I've always disliked Soda, milk is much better.
- Pizza! Ewwww!
- Hamburgers! Ewwww!
- Bacon! Ewwww!
- Windows Vista was fine and completely overhated. I'd consider it better than most of what Microsoft has put out.
- Target audiences should not limit the range of shows and movies people can enjoy. Even if you're a 50 year old man watching My Little Pony, if you enjoy it I won't judge you for it, and it's wrong to judge someone for something as petty as the TV they watch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.