Other Relatives (Lynn Sr.'s side)编辑
- Lynn Loud Sr.'s father
- Lynn Loud Sr.'s grandfather (likely deceased)
- Lynwood Loud (great-great-great-grandfather, deceased)
- Harriet (great-grandmother, deceased)
- Shirley (aunt)
- Charles (pitbull terrier)
- Cliff (short-haired cat)
- Geo (hamster)
- Walt (canary)
- Fangs (Lucy's pet bat)
- Gary (Luan's pet rabbit)
- Hops (Lana's pet frog)
- Izzy (Lana's pet lizard)
- Bitey (Lana's pet rat)
- El Diablo (Lana's pet snake)
- Lana's other pets
- Goldie (goldfish, deceased)
- Lincoln - Chris Savino himself, and the street he grew up on as a child
- Lori - One of Chris Savino's five sisters
- Leni - Lennie Small from Of Mice and Men
- Leni is the only one that was not based on Savino or anyone associated with him.
- Luna - One of Chris Savino's two pet dachshunds
- Luan - One of Chris Savino's five sisters
- Lynn - One of Chris Savino's five sisters
- Lucy - Name if Chris Savino had a daughter
- Lana - One of Chris Savino's five sisters
- Lola - One of Chris Savino's two pet dachshunds
- Lisa - One of Chris Savino's five sisters
- Lily - Name if Chris Savino had a daughter
About the Family编辑
- Each of the Loud siblings has a specific color which identifies them:
- Lincoln - Orange
- Lori - Light blue
- Leni - Turquoise
- Luna - Purple
- Luan - Yellow
- Lynn - Red
- Lucy - Black
- Lana - Blue
- Lola - Pink
- Lisa - Green
- Lily - Lavender
- Each of the Loud siblings has their own running gag:
- Lincoln - Breaking the fourth wall in almost every episode.
- Lori - Saying the word "literally".
- Leni - Having dumb moments.
- Luna - Making song and music references.
- Luan - Telling bad jokes and pulling pranks.
- Lynn - Practicing sports.
- Lucy - Popping out from nowhere and scaring someone.
- Lana - Doing gross things.
- Lola - Threatening and being mean to someone.
- Lisa - Doing strange experiments and creating new inventions.
- Lily - Pooping in her diaper.
- Each of the Loud siblings has their own hobbies and tastes (aside from helping each other and being together):
- Lincoln - Reading comic books, playing video games, and creating plans.
- Lori - Texting, spending time with her boyfriend, and being bossy (sometimes).
- Leni - Everything related to fashion like designing new outfits.
- Luna - Everything related to music (especially rock).
- Luan - Everything related to comedy (telling jokes, being a clown, making funny videos, etc.).
- Lynn - Practicing any type of sport like football, basketball, baseball, etc.
- Lucy - Writing poems and reading gothic novels.
- Lana - Doing tomboyish activities (like playing with mud and animals) and working as a plumber and other tradesman work.
- Lola - Doing feminine activities (like make-up), participating in beauty pageants, and scheming plans.
- Lisa - Making experiments, doing mathematics problems, and studying science.
- Lily - Being naked, pooping her diaper, and playing with some of her siblings.
- Each of the Loud family's main pets are named after a famous cartoonist:
- Charles - Charles M. Schultz
- Cliff - Cliff Sterrett
- Geo - Geo McManus
- Walt - Walt Kelly / Walt Disney
- Siblings who used to be middle children: Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn. Lincoln is the current middle child.
- The teenage sisters (Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, and Lynn) have bean-shaped heads, while the younger siblings (Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily) have round heads.
- Lori used to have a round head.
- Siblings who can drive a car:
- Lincoln - Go-kart as revealed in "Ties That Bind" and "Back Out There"
- Lori - She has a real driving license as revealed in "Driving Miss Hazy"
- Leni - Revealed in Lana's episode of Listen Out Loud
- Lucy - Princess car as revealed in "A Tattler's Tale"
- Lana - Princess car as revealed in "Intern for the Worse"
- Lola - Princess car as revealed in "Sound of Silence"
- Siblings attached to inanimate objects like to real people:
- Lincoln - Bun-Bun (Various episodes)
- Lori - Her phone (Various episodes)
- Leni - A burglar dummy ("Lock 'n' Loud")
- Luna - Her guitar (Various episodes)
- Luan - Mr. Coconuts (Various episodes)
- Lucy - Edwin (Various episodes)
- Lola - Princess Car and her tiara (Various episodes)
- Lily - A teddy bear ("L is for Love")
- The Loud parents were the only adults in Season 1 whose faces were never shown. Their faces are later revealed in Season 2, though there are a few instances in the first few episodes of Season 2 where they are still hidden.
- Rita is the only family member whose first name does not begin with "L".
- So far, only the Loud siblings have alternate versions of themselves.
- Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes
- Roll Model with the Casagrandes
- No Show with the Casagrandes
- Face the Music with the Casagrandes
- Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes
- Store Wars with the Casagrandes
- Lucha Fever with the Casagrandes
- According to Savino, while doing punch-up writing on the Loud House pilot script, Scott Kreamer was the one who suggested that "Loud" be the family's last name, in accordance with the title.
- Dub facts:
- In the Dutch version, they are named "Herrie".
- In the Finnish version, they are named "Leivo".
- In the Hebrew version, they are named "רעשנים" (pronounced "Raashanim"), meaning "Noisemakers".
- In the Hungarian version, they are named "Lármás".
- In the Norwegian version, they are named "Bulder".
- In the Polish version, they are named "Harmidomskis", meaning "Noise House".
- In the Swedish version, they are named "Lugn", ironically meaning "Calm".
- In the Bulgarian version, they are named "Shumnikov/Shumnikova".
- In the italian version,they are named "Famiglia dei Loud".
- The Loud Family was also a name of a power pop band active in the years 1991–2006.